Wednesday, September 29, 2010



The Truth is- As of right now I only have 3 truths for today. So I'm going to post them and if I think of more I'll add them. Just look for the quality of the truths, not the quantity.

The truth is- Everytime we eat jell-o we MUST renact the scene from Jurassic Park where the girl is eating jell-o and then starts shaking b/c she see's a dinosaur (velosoraptor to be exact) and then the jell-o starts shaking. Now I don't like jell-o, but I'll eat it just for this purpose. Patrick has even gone as far as to practice his shaking scared face in the mirror, and truth be told, it looks pretty good at this point! Pretty much looks identical to this:



The Truth is- You would think that the plastic covering over CD's and DVD's would have gotten easier to open over the years. It hasn't. There was a point in my prime when I was buying a lot of CD's and was SUPER fast and getting it open. Like Olympic world record fast. But those days are past us. And now it takes me forever to rip that plastic off. I have the same sort of issues with getting the plastic off of gum.

The Truth is- When we were at the Diamondbacks game on Saturday they showed on the big screen this group of high school boys who were wearing shorts and had taken their shirts off and were waving them around. Patrick leans over to me and says "They must be on Team Jacob". (You know, b/c on the Twilight movies Jacob is always taking his shirt off or walking around with his shirt off and it makes me roll my eyes REAL loud). It's just further proof that Patrick is the only one for me.

3 comments:

Krissa said...

so if i by chance make jello and bring it over... will i get to see this face??? hahaha...that is awesome!!!

i think those plastic coverings are made to get people annoyed when they cant open them...why does it have to be so difficult?

hahaha... REAL loud...really??? haha...thats awesome...thats almost like FAKE tomatoes

David and Natalie Reheis said...

hahaha I love that Jurassic Park scene!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I forget about that scene--I love Jurassic Park!