Sunday, October 3, 2010



FRIDAY- Bruce day * Visit from Krissa * Discussing crafts * Cudding with a cuddly Preston * Very cheesy Cheeze its * Joann's for fabric * Getting a work out carting around bolts of felt * A new Glee cd!!! * Oreo McFlurry = McDeliciousness * Ironman 2 (well at least the first half) * The best picture of Preston EVER * Insomnia *

SATURDAY- *conference * Learning to use my sewing machine! Now I can sew just as well in real life as I can in my head!! * Hearing the phrase "I bet your wondering what this has to do with flying an airplane" * Visiting with Krissa * Cutting felt for our pillows * Patrick drooling over a Pumpkin pie Blizzard * A super adventurous Preston * Lots of vacuuming * Grocery store * LOTS OF CRAFTS! Oh like what you ask? Let me show you what I made Saturday:

A Halloween Wreath
I'm not crazy about it...looks like a black sun with orange beams. But it's growing on me!
A pillow.
These are the colors I want to use for the living room. It was the first thing I've sewn since Jr. High Home Ec.

Ghosts decorations.
I'm going to poke holes in the top and put twinkle lights inside to illuminate them.
Thanks for eating 6 jars of baby food a day Preston.
Finally I can put the jars to good use!
Flower petal pillow.
There is a lot I would do different for this pillow for next time.
But thats ok! it was fun and SUPER cute!
Headband.
Made it for Krissa because I'm just that nice.
And technically I made it Sunday, but it still gets put in Saturday crafts.


SUNDAY- * a dream within a dream. Was someone trying to Inception me?! It won't work! * Making a LOT of quiche. But having it be delicious * naping * Family bday dinner for Carly & Blaine * curly hair * new to me clothes * Preston with flame hair * more conference * HEADACHE * more quiche * more fun *

This week: Hopefully the car will pass emissions this time around *fingers crossed! Family over for dinner, probably more crafting/sewing, cleaning, library, and who knows what surprises will come our way!

4 comments:

Krissa said...

wow....that was a jam packed weekend....

ok...i LOVE that wreath... umm...so i would gladly take it off your hands if you would let me.... cuz i love it ...and hellow tulle!!!

so so many cute crafts... and i want your sewing machine... that is a new item on my birthday list...haha...

umm..and hello cute headband i cant wait to wear....THANKYOUVERYMUCH!!!!

hmmm. quiche... sounds delicious...

wonderful weekened indeed...hope you have a GREAT week ahead!!!

Shay said...

um so that is the first time you have sewn since the backward upside down shorts you made that we have a picture of on the refridgerator at grandma and grandpas? Wow you have done well since then :D

Jessica/Patrick said...

Oh my gosh Shay I can't believe you remember those shorts!! Probably b/c you get to stare at them everytime you go to grandma & grandpa's!
I'm still embarrassed about them.
I've improved GREATLY since then!

Shay said...

I will never forget!!!!!!!!! LOL! Thats a picture i have to post some day!!!!! Im so glad that you have improved!