Monday, September 27, 2010

FRIDAY- (ok the truth is when I tried to type Friday it came out Monday. Then i tried again and it came out Sunday. Third time is a charm) * Bruce was over! Preston is obsessed with him. He gets greater separation anxiety when Bruce leaves a room then when I do * Krissa came over to play! I'm trying to forget about the part where Preston spit up all over her white shirt * Patrick had a work activity so Pfub & i chilled at home * Crafts- boy did I make something super cute! Don't you wish I'd post a picture of it? Someday! * Prestonsaurus Rex did not want to go to bed, so after a little more hanging out he went to sleep & I got more crafting done * Chats w/ Jimmy @ lost sunglass lens... *

SATURDAY- * Patrick worked * Carly's birthday! Now we're the same age again! * Breakfast at The Egg & I. Deliciousness * Preston got his sock stuck to gum under the booth (does anyone know how to get gum off clothes?!?!) * Nap for preston, cleaning up for me * Rilla of Ingleside (yep, another Anne of Green Gables book.) * License to Wed * Diamondbacks game!!! - All you can eat section * Me debating whether or not to try to become the new hot dog eating champion of the world * Extreme dehydration due to the hot dogs consumed * Lots of fun * Falling asleep while reading (fav.) *

SUNDAY- * chillin * church * naps * Wearing new church shoes * Having the FIL over for dinner * Most excellent new chicken recipie * Peach cobbler w/ ice cream * Mario Kart * Writing to Andrew * Watching Friends & cuddling with the hubs * sleeeeeep *

It was a good weekend. Some crazy moments, but really nice. This week: Getting the car fixed/emissions/registration, Bruce over to play, Conference weekend, Making more peach cobbler (the peaches on sale at Frys are delicious!).

1 comment:

Krissa said...

oh the peach cobbler... im still thinking about it... heavenly!!!

haha...so i just hung up my white shirt that your little guy spit up on... no stain...that i saw... so all is good...and really my own fault for wearing white...i even questioned that choice...and still went with it... dumb me!

hmmm...hot dogs...i really wanna try out the dbacks section now...