Wednesday, September 8, 2010


The Truth is- There are some big tv shows that have a huge following that I've never seen an entire episode of. Such as M*A*S*H. Or Golden Girls. I hear the Mash theme song and all I can think is "oh that means Seinfeld is over" (b/c is use to come on right after Seinfeld reruns on channel 10). Oh and Cheers. Never seen an entire episode. And I'm ok with that.

The Truth is- Every week I make a grocery list and bring it with me to the store. But every week I play this game where I get to the store and try to remember without looking everything thats on my list. Then when I think I've got it all or can remember no more I pull out the list and see how close I got. I'm REAL good at this game. It's the little things that make grocery shopping a tad more enjoyable for me.

The Truth is- When I was pregnant with Preston and I was at a store somewhere and they asked "would you like to donate a $1 for (insert charity fundraiser here)?" I'd always say yes, and then put Preston Reynolds as the donor. He's just so generous even from a young age!

The Truth is- My dear Justin Beiber, I have tried to like you, but I can't. Which is strange because your music is usually the type of thing I live for. I don't know if it's your voice, or your extra large teeth, or that your hair looks like a mini Donald Trump wig, or the fact that Usher "discovered" you (and we know how I feel about usher), or maybe a combination of all those. I'm sorry, but your music will never be my favorite.

The Truth is- I hate the people in the mall who work at those little kiosks and relentlessly try to sell you things or get you to try things. I hate them SO much that if I'm at the mall I'll pull out my cell phone and pretend like I'm talking on it just so that they don't try to talk to me. And usually they will leave me alone if they see that I'm "on the phone". I just want to shop in peace, not have to have fake phone conversations!

2 comments:

Krissa said...

ummm... i am kinda sad about the MASH thing... we watched it a lot. theme song "suicide is painless"... now its stuck in my head...thankyouverymuch :)

how would you feel about bieber if it was Justin Timberlake he signed with????

you know those darn people who work the kiosks..not a fan either..and i hate when they approach you and i used to feel bad saying no or ignoring them...until i learned that they are NOT supposed to approach people like that... learned that from a kiosk worker...so i dont care so much to just walk by anymore...they shouldnt be doing that anyways...

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing! (with the cell phones) so funny! I thought I was the only one!