Monday, September 6, 2010

FRIDAY- midday I decided we should go out to dinner. Mostly because I was feeling lazy. And halfly because we haven't been out to dinner (just the 2 of us) for awhile. So first I made a few flowers to go along with my outfit which means I made a few hotglue gun burns on my fingers. * Cheesecake factory!! (with our 3rd wheel Preston haha!!) * Bellyaches from too much food * a brief bout of binging and purging * Reading Catching Fire - have you taken my advice and read it yet? * Bedtime

SATURDAY- Patrick worked * Preston spent the mornng at Eliott & Jens while I helped Krissa & her family move. LOVE the new place by the way, even if it ment lots of trips up the stairs * Cleaning * Laughing as we moved heavy things (to keep from crying) * Karate kicking closets to tear them apart * Adopting a plant * A joyful reunion with Preston * Nap for him, cheesecake for me * Finishing Catching Fire - I wasn't kidding when I said you should read it * Trip to Krissa's to provide a distraction in the name of Pfub * Weekly trip to Target * Started Mockingjay * Bed too late *

SUNDAY- Early bedtime for Preston on Saturday ment early to rise for Preston Sunday morning * More flowermaking * Lots moe reading * Church * Chicken & biscuits (yes please!) * Romeo & Juliet "for never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo" * Chocolate chip cookies * Finishing Mockingjay (good, but oh so brutal) * Watching Friends till I went to sleep *

THE END!

This week: family visits, lunch with friends, crafts, stuff & junk, baptism for Seth. Translation- BUSY!!! but fun.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! i owe you big time... oh the laughing oh the wanting to cry and oh the bruises...haha... you made moving fun...and cleaning... haha

and thanks for bringing Pnoot over... I missed him!

sounds like a busy week ahead!

Anonymous said...

I need to read those books!!! And I need to learn to make those flowers. And purchase a glue gun. I love those fabric flowers...