Wednesday, October 20, 2010



The Truth is- I have this strange habit where if I'm around someone and they pop something, like knuckles or wrist or whatever I feel like I have to do it too. Sadly I don't have too many body parts that actually pop & crack. Like my back, doesn't crack. But I still try when I see someone else do it.

The Truth is- When we came home from our Honeymoon (to Disneyland) our bedroom door was shut. I thought "aww maybe the boys cleaned it up for us" because when we left it was a mess from moving all Patricks stuff in. Wrong. Our entire room was covered in these creepy old church pictures that the boys had gotten from the library at church. I guess they were getting rid of them and they were somehow rescued by one of the boys and kept in the trunk waiting for the perfect time to use them. I'm not kidding when I say they were everywhere. The ceiling, inside the medicine cabinet, inside the toilet bowl seat cover, inside the cats litter box, in my closet on the walls hiding behind my clothes, taped to the fan, EVERYWHERE. Would have been funny if we weren't so tired & hot (7 hr car ride in June = tired/hot feelings). But it's funny now. I actually still have a few of the pictures hanging up in hidden places in our room.

The Truth is- In my craft room there are caramels. Craft caramels. You can only eat them if your doing crafts. There also happens to be Craft Candy Corn. Makes me very motivated to finish crafts. Delicious.

The Truth is- I just remembered last night that on the day we got engaged I lost one of my favorite sweaters. It was windy out, so I had on a light sweater (it was grey with a small pink butterfly on the left side). I had it tied around my waist on the way back to the car, and noticed when we got to the car it was gone. Sure we could have gone back to get it, but we were in a wing love coma. Wing coma b/c we had a picnic of Native New Yorker wings and Love coma because we had just gotten engaged. Poor lost comfy sweater.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

bahahaha.... love your truths!!!!

1. you have awesome brothers!!! awesome!!!

2. i love doing crafts at your house... question: are the only sweets allowed in the craft room start with the letter "C"??? and what happens when candy corn is out of season... just thinking ahead

3. wing love coma...that is cute... worth the lost sweater i am sure... at least someone else found joy in it as well

David and Natalie Reheis said...

haha you are just so clever. i've started writing mine down. i have two.