Wednesday, October 13, 2010



The Truth is- This is my 100th post!!!! I kind of expected balloons and confetti to fall from the sky in it's honor. Didn't happen. Yet. . . . .

The Truth is- When we were younger, when the boys were younger if a movie had someone kissing in it they would always yell out "It's rated K for Kissing!". I still think about that when someone gets smooched in a movie.

The Truth is- Once I raked up over $60 in library overdue book fee's. I don't know how it happened. But it did. And so for my punishment I grounded myself from the library and lost my library checkout privilages. I didn't go to the library for over a year. Which, if you know me is a BIG DEAL. I read A LOT. But I figured I learned a lesson. Well last a few weeks ago I lifted the punishment and took Preston to the library to get some books. I also checked out 2 movies for us. And the truth is that those two movies were returned late. I didn't know they were due back in a week! They were 3 days late. I now have overdue fee's. I guess I didn't learn my lesson.

The Truth is- It's strange to me that people check the expiration date on milk before they buy it. When the boys all lived here we went through 6+ gallons of milk a week. I'd go grocery shopping and have 6 gallons in my cart and hear a lot of "thats a lot of milk" comments. But the truth is if our fridge would hold more I would have bought more. ANYWAYS, I was in the store the other day and heard a lady say "this one expires in a week from tomorrow" and her husband said "we'll never finish it by then". Whats that like?!?! Because even now that it's just Patrick & I living here we go through at least 3 gallons a week if not more.

The Truth is- One year when I was in elementary school I had to miss a day to go to rehearsal for The Nutcracker. However instead of telling everyone I had to miss because of dress rehearsal I told them I had to miss because I was going to a New Kids on the Block concert. And thats the story of how for 1 day I was popular.


2 comments:

Krissa said...

YAY!!! Happy 100!!!
Ill come over with a balloon... haha...and I'll throw some confettit at ya!

thats so funny about milk...we dont go through milk like that... i am trying to think of the last time i had milk... been over a week i think... had it with oreos... i only look at the expiration date once its home... because i have drank sour milk more than once... nasty!!!

I HATE due dates... i never return things on time..hence why i cant rent movies. netflix is my BFF!

& why did that only last one day????

JIMMY said...

If i remember correctly, I believe you stole my library card and put some late fees on that one too! Jerk.

Whats with all of us and milk? I only get a gallon for the week i go to the store, but i drink my gallon and most of my roommates. He doesn't like it so much...But i even it out by sharing my mac and cheese and pinto beans.