Wednesday, June 30, 2010



The Truth is- I've never had a haircut from a stranger. My mom always cut/trimmed my hair when I was growing up, then by the time I was out of High School my sister Laura was in Beauty School so she took over as my stylist. And just this past weekend my cousin Shay gave me an awesome haircut. I'm hoping I can keep this up.

The Truth is- Preston's toes are so small and squished together that sometimes I think he has more than 5. And even though I know he doesn't, I still have to count everytime.

The Truth is- On the way to my Grandparents house at the beach we always have to tell the same stories. One of those stories is about how one time my dad was driving down and saw a snake in the middle of the road. So he stopped to get out and see it because he thought it was dead. Of course he realized it was alive when he went to pick it up and it bit him. He then went to the hospital with the snake, alive, to make sure it wasn't poisonous, which it wasn't. My question is why did he stop for the snake?! What did he plan on doing with it?!

The Truth is- My car alarm has a mind of it's own. It arms itself. I've learned to deal with the fact that after I disarm it I have about 25 seconds before it arms itself. It's quite embarrassing when you go to have your oil changed, or tires rotated and you can hear your alarm going off several times during the process. And it's not a normal sounding alarm. Then one time on Christmas Eve at like 3am the alarm went off for no reason, we turned it off, 10 minutes later it went off again. We turned it off, an hour later it went off again. At this point we just unhooked the battery. But the truth is that ever since we entered into California on Thursday it's gone back to normal! Unless I press the lock button it doesn't arm itself! California is magical.

The Truth is- I've never been pulled over or gotten a ticket. OH WAIT. One time, the first time I went to Patrick's apartment I wasn't sure where to park, or which apartment was his. So he came out and told me to park anywhere along the darkened culdasac. So I did. Then later he was walking me out and we saw my car about to be towed. I'd parked in front of a driveway, and the people called the cops and I was ticketed. Luckily they didn't tow the car, or charge me for that. Just had to pay the parking ticket. And thats it.

3 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

Yeah....I have no idea why the words Beauty school and car alarm now have ad's attached to them. . . NOT my doing!

Jen said...

i didn't see any ads so maybe you fixed it! Yay for the magical car alarm fixing california! my favorite car alarm story was when you were camping and pat had to keep throwing up!! and the parking ticket?! hilarious!! glad you left when you did! i love you truth is wednesday!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I love Wednesdays!