Wednesday, June 2, 2010


The truth is- Last week I found half of a Cheeto in Preston's carrier. Not a problem except we don't eat/buy Cheeto's in this house. Where did you come from mystery Cheeto?

The truth is- Sometimes when I brush my teeth I have to plug my nose. Not because of the smell or because of nausea or anything like that. It's because I have an electric toothbrush and when I use it it makes my whole face vibrate and really tickles my nose. Someday's I can handle it. Others I can't.

The truth is- I haven't seen all of the Star Wars movies. Hard to believe seeing as how I'm married to Patrick. But I've seen parts of all the Star Wars movies. I've seen all of the first 4, but the last 2 I haven't seen in their entirety. Admitting this means I'll probably be subjected to a Star Wars marathon soon.

The truth is- I've never been stung by a bee. Or wasp. Or scorpion. And as long as I'm playing the I never game, I've never broken a bone, or needed stitches (C-sections don't count.) I hope I'm not allergic to bee's. I saw My Girl. I know how bee sting allergies can effect a person.

The truth is- I can now run 2 miles without stopping. This means if we ever come across a bear, I'm most definitely going to be able to out run you. Sorry, but its true.

The truth is- Jimmy's been gone at Scout Camp this week, giving us a sneak peak of what it will be like when he goes up to BYU in July. All I can say is, we're gonna need a bigger fridge. I don't know how to cook for 2 people.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

haha...oh man...mystery cheeto. that is funny. maybe he steals them from people. smart kid if thats the case!

I have also never seen all of the star wars movies...well at least not the first 3 meaning the last 3 in the series but the oldest filmed ones (thats confusing) i have seen the newer ones with Hayden. yes yes ive seen those...haha

i have never broken a bone either...or been stung by a bee.

if i am ever with you when there is a bear around i must be sure to always have someone who runs slower than me then... haha...better start looking for said person...but....WAY TO GO for running...cuz i know running aint fun...but that is awesome..YOU ROCK!!!!

someday when i get married i too will have serious issues when it comes to making meals...im used to helping cook for our family. so someday when its just me and future husband....thats gonna be funny cuz i cant even eat that much. maybe ill start a leftover service and just give to my brothers. ya ill probably do that...haha..or get a dog.

okay...this is the longest comment ever!!!! sorry! haha

Samantha said...

I always find food in Ethan's high chair that I didn't know he'd eaten, but then again Sean feeds him sometimes:)