Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Truth is Wednesday. . .



*The truth is my friend Krissa made this button so that I don't have to struggle with the word confession anymore. What a good friend. Did you also know she made the header for my blog as well as designed Prestons?!

*The truth is the first time Patrick came over I wasn't completely sure his name was Patrick. See, when he started Myspace emailing me he never signed his emails "Patrick", and his username was his nickname he got on his mission, Fub. So I looked through his comments to see if someone used his name, and someone called him "patty cakes" so I just figured his name was Patrick. Then when he introduced himself to Andrew as Patrick I knew my detective work was right. He didn't know this story up until a few weeks ago.

* The truth I saw Titanic 13 times in the theaters. It should be noted this is not why my dogs name is Jack, thats just a happy coincidence. Kind of funny that I don't even own Titanic on DVD now.

*The truth is before Titanic my previous movie theater record was 9 times, and that was for Romeo & Juliet. Leonardo DiCaprio in his prime = hotness.

*The truth is I have to have at least 1 foot uncovered in order to fall asleep. And I can not CAN NOT ever sleep with socks on.

*The truth is I can't wait for Preston to try Pop Rocks for the first time. It's going to blow his mind.

*The truth is if I could have any job in the world (besides being a stay at home mom) I'd want to be on Broadway. Singing & dancing are just fun for me! Which is probably why I put on a show for the people who drive down Brown Road everyday when we go on our walk and I sing. Kind of hard to dance while pushing a stroller. Being a cake decorator would be fun too...

*The truth is when I was pregnant I couldn't stand fruity gum. Now I can't get enough of it. Especially Trident Layers. It's like a starburst and jolly rancher that you chew on!

*The truth is I'm 28 years old now.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

I LOVE Trident Layers!!!!.. absolutely my favorite gum. especially the green apple/pineapple!

Um...I have NEVER seen that Romeo & Juliet...

I think you should be on Broadway!!! I wish I could see you walking your baby in the morning! haha...

Anonymous said...

we were never allowed to sleep with socks on....remember....I am afraid to sleep with socks on. HA!!