Friday, May 7, 2010

Guilty Pleasure Song

I'm so glad they remade the movie musical Hairspray. I have nothing against the original or Ricki Lake, but I do so love the new version!! John Travolta as Edna Turnblad is perfect. Amanda Bynes, Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken, James Marsden, Allison Janney the list goes on and on. And everyone is hillarious in it.

Oh and Zac Efron. Thats a post for a whole different day. Basically the kid belongs in musicals, and I belong on my couch watching him.

PLUS the new Hairspray was directed by Adam Shankman, and he's my favorite favorite judge on So You Think You Can Dance!

This is definitely one of my favorite musicals, favorite movies, favorite soundtracks, favorite to sing along to, just favorite favorite.

I want to be in this movie.

1 comment:

Krissa said...

I did not know Adam Shankman directed that. wow...it all makes sense...
i absolutely LOVE this movie. So in love with John Travolta in this movie. Its just so good. ahh...and the dreamy James Marsden!
Love this song too...GOOD choice...GOOD CHOICE!!!
its gonna be stuck in my head ALL day!!!! haha