Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!
Being a mom is..... indescribable.

I LOVE IT.








And I love my own mom.
Who was great.
And who I miss a lot lately.
"Through out the generations, Mothers have been honored as they have honored their sacred calling. Every sister who stands for truth and righteousness diminishes the influence of evil. Every sister who strengthens and protects her family is doing the work of God. Every sister who lives as a woman of God becomes a beacon for others to follow and plants seeds of righteous influence that will be harvested for decades to come. Every sister who makes and keeps sacred covenants becomes an instrument in the hands of God." Elder Russell M Ballard

2 comments:

Krissa said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

I hope you had a great day!!!
You are such a good mom!!!I absolutley just love to watch you and preston interact...so so cute!!!!
Beautiful Pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great mother's day, you deserve it!! Love the pictures!