Sunday, May 30, 2010

2 Years...

Its been 2 years since Patrick and I were married for time and all eternity. I'm so glad we have together forever.
I carry your heart with me.
I carry it in my heart.
I am never without it.
Anywhere I go, you go, my dear.
And whatever is done by only me...
is your doing, my darling.
I fear no fate...
for you are my fate, my sweet.
I want no world, for, beautiful...
you are my world, my true.
Here is the deepest secret no one knows.
Here is the root of the root...
and the bud of the bud...
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life...
which grows higher than the soul can hope...
or mind can hide.
It is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart.
I carry it in my heart.

-E.E. Cummings

3 comments:

Krissa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Great poem!!!
I also wanna see your wedding pictures...I've never seen em... :)

Jessica/Patrick said...

Next time you come over we'll break out the wedding picture dvd and you can oooo and ahhhhh along with me :D

Krissa said...

OMG.....ok...Friday...I am holding you too that while we make our Tutu's...YAY! I cant wait!