Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cleanin out my closet....

I wasn't kidding when I posted on Facebook that my closet makes me feel like I belong on an episode of Hoarders. I have a LOT of clothes. So many clothes that I think that for the first 2 months Patrick and I dated I didn't wear the same thing twice. I just like clothes. They make me feel pretty. But it was getting out of hand. So for the past few day's I've been working on getting it organized. I think it turned out pretty good!

BEFORE
(This is Patrick's side of the closet. Poor guy, the rest of the closet is mine.)


AFTER



BEFORE


AFTER



BEFORE
(yes, that is a giant mountain of clothes on the floor)


AFTER



BEFORE



AFTER



Told you I have a lot of clothes. And this is after I got rid of a good amount of them. . .
At least it's organized! Now on to the rest of the room.

4 comments:

Krissa said...

WOW!!!! you wanna come do my closet??? haha...that looks so good!!!! I am jealous...and feeling like a slacker...I need to get organized!!!

Roxanne Roberts said...

Hope its gonna stay like that! Congrats, really organized! So much easier to find new clothes to wear..

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is amazing. Don't you feel better now that it is at leat organized. I like things after they are cleaned, it's just cleaning it that I always put off. Good Job, it looks great!!!

Jen said...

oh my goodness! that is awesome! and your closet is HUGE!!! looks great!!