Wednesday, May 19, 2010




The truth is - last week Patrick came home and asked what I did while he was at work, and I told him the truth. I solved crimes. Translation: watched CSI. I'm getting good at figuring things out before the experts!

The truth is- Titanic was on tv a few weeks ago. I wanted to sit and watch it since we all know I have a thing for Titanic.... but it wouldn't end till like 12:30am. So I DVR'd it! I've since watched it a couple few times.

The truth is- I didn't get to try any of the food at my own reception. In fact the only thing I ate was the bite of cake that Patrick fed me. He however had 2 plates of food. After the reception I made him stop at Jack-In-The-Box. Best curly fries and orange Fanta I've ever had.

The truth is- My senior year of High School I don't think I missed a single episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Dawsons Creek. I stopped watching Buffy after Angel left, because really what was the point!? And as for Dawsons Creek, it really should have been called Pacey's Creek.

The truth is- I made a reference the the cartoon/toy My Pet Monster the other day, and Patrick had never heard of it. I felt old.

The truth is- Going to the Glee Tour on Saturday may have made my love for Glee worse. I know what your thinking, how could it be worse.? It is. Oh it is. In fact, look for a Glee post sometime in the future.

The truth is- When Punchy was around (see previous The Truth is Wed for explanation of Punchy) she use to really pick on my nephew Keaton. He'd be playing on the ground with his Thomas trains and she'd sneak up on him and then jump on his head with all 4 feet. He'd push her off and say "stop Punchy, I'm not pwaying wif you right now". Hilarious.

1 comment:

Krissa said...

a couple few times?? how many times is that.. 6 ??? haha

um...i am with you. that concert made it worse. if thats possible. i am PATIENTLY waiting for your Glee post. It will brighten my day, undoubtedly. I think you should post it today. its my long day at work. {wink wink nudge nudge}

haha...that is funny...oh punchy!