Wednesday, May 12, 2010


The truth is- I use to think no one read my blogs (except Krissa) until about a month ago when people started telling me they check Prestons blog all the time.

The truth is- Patrick and I officially became engaged on the day we went to go scout out a location to take our engagement pictures.

The truth is- I use to have this cat who's name was Punchy. Strange name for a cat, I know. But it was just Andrew and I living here at the time, and he agreed to let me keep the cat if he could name it. It just so happened that he was going through a Rocky Balboa stage and told me my choices were Punchy or Butkiss- the names Rocky gave to his dogs in various Rocky movies. I went with Punchy.

The truth is- I hate walking down the stairs in my house while wearing shoes.

The truth is- When Prestons hair sticks up it reminds me of a baby orangutan. In a cute way of course.

The truth is- When I was younger my siblings and I use to make up dances and then perform them for various relatives. One time Laura and I did Phantom of the Opera. I was the phantom of course. Homemade mask and everything. We performed it at some family birthday party. Pictures exist, video does not. For which I am thankful.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

I am definitely not the only one who reads... I just comment a lot...haha...

haha....Butkiss...thats funny!

oh performing plays for family...oh dear. we did that too...i am seriously grateful we did not use video cameras back then...that would of been embarrassing.

Natalie said...

So the truth is I read you blog all the time. I love it. You are very creative and your blog is fun to read. This comment may scare you because you probably have no idea who I am. I've known Patrick since 5th grade or sooner. He is a great guy and it is obvious that he married a great girl.