Monday, April 26, 2010

..:* Weekend Update *:..

This weekend included, but was not limited to:

a lot of eating * a bridal shower (less then 3 weeks left!!) * hanging out with Krissa * Going to Down East Basics for the first time* LOVING Down East Basics* Subway * More Chick Flicks * Game night for Patrick = Friday night with Preston * Group Personal Training with Krissa * Still maintaining friendship with Krissa after group personal training kicked my butt, left me bruised and bloody, and more sore then after I was cut open and had an 8 pound baby ripped from my body * LOTS of baths * eye rolling * Dairy Queen (buy 1 get 1 for $.25!) * Jimmy having A LOT of friends over * making fun of Star Wars Episode II, but then falling asleep while watching it * lazy Sunday morning * a smiling baby * church * Preston going to Peter Piper Pizza for the first time (while I went to the bridal shower) * good times *

3 comments:

Krissa said...

i must say how grateful that you decided to maintain my friendship...i did not think that one through...although the hate looks during class worried me for a bit...ya know...haha....
Thanks for going and hanging out with me...I had a great weekend!!!

Jessica/Patrick said...

hahaha! I was giving hate looks 15 seconds into the warm up!

Krissa said...

yeah....i know.... believe me ;)