Friday, April 16, 2010

Guilty Pleasure Song

So I decided that in an attempt to blog more on our personal blog I'd start a weekly tradition. Every Friday I'm going to post a "guilty pleasure" song. Maybe its not the most popular song, maybe its not by the hottest singer, but they'll be songs that we love, or songs that make us happy.

This weeks song "Thinking 'Bout Somethin'" By Hanson
Now you should probably know I'm a Hanson fan. Have been since day 1 till now. So PLEASE no "Mmmbop" jokes. Plus this video just makes me laugh. Probably due to all the cowbell & Weird Al in it!



Thinking 'Bout Somethin'

HANSON | MySpace Music Videos

2 comments:

Krissa said...

um....dont defriend me....i dont EVER recall hearing this song...but I love it...LOVE the video...dancing in videos is the best...LOVE IT!!!
and uh...i think this is a great idea for Fridays....so Ill be watching for them!

Jessica/Patrick said...

hahah Thats because the song was just released this week and its on their new album due out later. So no defriend-ing will be done today!
The song/video just makes me happy, and thats what a guilty pleasure song should do!
Don't you worry, more will come :D