Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday's Guilty Pleasure Song

Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montanna. There are lots of reasons I don't like her. She talks like she has a retainer in all the time. She has the voice of a 67 year old smoker. She's not a great singer. She's not a great actress. She claims her and her boyfriend are "much deeper then normal people." And even though her dad is Bily Ray Cyrus she said she hates country music, even calling it contrived (artifical, labored). Oh and did I mention she hates Twilight?!!

WHY then do I own most of her cd's?
WHY have I seen/own most of her movies?

I dunno.

Guess I like her.

This song was on the Hannah Montana movie (yup I saw it on opening day and own it.) It's my favorite song from the soundtrack (yup, I bought it before the movie even came out).
And I really really REALLY want to learn this dance.
It's a good song. It makes me happy.




3 comments:

Jen said...

I love this post!! I agree w/ how not great she is but i can't help watching her show/movie and singing along to some of her songs!!!

Krissa said...

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!
but somehow I am addicted to her...i dont know what it is...
LOVE this song...we WILL learn the dance...haha...
so after i saw the Last Song for the second time...yea, seriously not good at acting...i wish she was better...hmm...

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

and her HUGE TEETH!!