Monday, April 19, 2010

...:* Weekend Update *:...

So this weekend included, but was not limited to:


*Recovering from The Sickness * Watching Runaway Bride * Game Night for Patrick=Time with Preston for me * Finding a feather sticking out of a raw egg * having Patrick crack that egg while I closed my eyes in case something horrible awaited inside * Lazy Sunday morning * Pulling weeds (there is now almost 10 ft that's cleared in the backyard!) * Writing to Andrew * Getting some smokin deals on grocerys * Green Chili* Family time * Watching "My Sisters Keeper" * Taking Tylenol to get rid of the headache that came after crying buckets due to My Sisters Keeper * Taking pictures of Preston * Church * Lunch with the SIL's and MIL * Peanut butter on a spoon * Bad moods * Life (the show, not the game/cereal/thing we live) * Naps *
Laundry * Starting to clean our closet (but thats a whole other post) * laughing *
crying* over all good times.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

woot woot!!!! yes a crying headache would be caused from watching that movie...never cried so much in a movie in my life...but it was worth it!!!
oh just imagine next week your going to include the mountain in that post :) haha

Jen said...

i haven't seen that movie. i read the book though. hmmm maybe i will have to add it my netflix cue. sounds like you had a good weekend overall. glad i could be part of it. and that green chili was yummy! I am thinking there will be more in the near future!!