Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Confession Wednesday

The truth is- I looked up "confession" in the Thesaurus and didn't like any of its synonyms anymore then I liked the word confession. Acknowledgement, avowal, contrition? No thanks!

The truth is- on mine and Patrick's first date we both felt sick afterwards. We went to see Cloverfield and the shaky camera action was a little much. However we didn't take our feelings of wanting to puke as a sign (thank goodness)!

The truth is- hamsters can't eat crayons and live to talk about it. I once had a hamster named Sebastian (Little Mermaid phase was in full force), and my brother John decided to feed him crayons. Green and yellow specifically. I only found out when I discovered a hamster that refused to wake up and half eaten crayons by his side. RIP Sebastian.

The truth is- Preston's never worn a pair of shoes in his entire life. I'm not sure if this is strange or not. He's worn booties and socks, but never shoes. What if he never wears shoes?!

The truth is- I was obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. No, REALLLY obsessed. My walls were covered in pictures, floor to ceiling, I had all the cd's, even the hard to find European onesI had a birthday party for Nick (because he was my favorite and oh so dreamy). My friend Candace and I use to learn their dances, and wrote endless notes about our love for our boys. I was gonna marry one of them! They were my first concert and we got to touch them! And maybe one time I was at a Backstreet Boys concert and Nick threw a stuffed animal to me (and my cousins) and I bit a girl who tried to rip it out of my hands. They were my boys. They were my love.

The truth is- The churro's at Disneyland are the best churro's in the world. I would know, I'm a churro connoisseur. Preferably the churro stand thats outside of The Haunted Mansion if we're going to get specific.

The truth is- I hate grocery shopping. I hate loading everything into the basket just to unload it at checkout so it can be bagged and loaded back in so I can unload it into my car so that I can unload it into the house to I can unload it from the bags so I can put it away. Its the worst.

5 comments:

Krissa said...

i have NEVER been to Disneyland....but i feel i must go soon for a churro...haha
oh backstreet boys....i never got into them...nsync, on the other hand...you know...haha
umm....and you may have ruined grocery shopping for me...i never thought of it like that...dang it!!!! haha

Jessica/Patrick said...

You really must go to Disneyland soon. Its fantastic. I'd drive there just for a churro. In fact I believe I made such request when pregnant and was refused.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

hahaha you are so funny! i loved this very entertaining and informative post!

Roxanne Roberts said...

I didnt know that John fed your hamster(you had an hamster?) with crayons (good colors I guess)Poor Sebastian ... and mean John!

John said...

Jalllapenooooooo... nah ha ha ha...