Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Your waiting for a train. . . "

Dear Leo.
I'm sorry you once again got snubbed by the members of the Academy. You should have been nominated for an Academy Award for Inception. After all, how can a movie be nominated for Best Picture when it's main star (or director for that matter) isn't nominated?!
I'm taking it very personally.
In your honor I shall post this "Truth is" list that my brother John once created.
Maybe next year will be different.
I'll never let go.



The truth is: Leonardo Di Caprio Edition

When I wash my hands I spell out Q-U-A-R-A-N-T-I-N-E.

I heard a news host once call him Di-Craprio and the name stuck ever since.

I have no Idea whats eating Gilbert Grape...

I thought the movie Aviator was about a war, or airplane fights, or Sunglasses... I was Wrong!

Rose Killed Jack! There was enough room on the door/raft she was floating on.

Is it possible? Is it possible to improve on perfection? YES.

I only part I remember from Marvins Room is when the Garage door opens and closes when the old lady turns her pain-killer machine. . . I think it was a sad movie.




5 comments:

Krissa said...

A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope the train will take you, but you can't be sure...

great now that is stuck in my head...

i agree...Rose killed Jack...there was totally enough room. Selfish girl!

Shay said...

WOW that is def john for ya!! So funny!!! I remember when you guys came down one time and you brought the video of what all your rooms looked like in the house and your room had a HUGE titanic poster in it!! :) good times!

JIMMY said...

Can I just confess somethin? Last year I watched Titanic on Superbowl Sunday instead of "the game"... Thank you Jess... Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Well. I'll just say, I'd go to the shores of my subconscious with him too!

....just kidding. Maybe.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Hahhaha! I love this truth!