Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook."

Last night I de-friended Justin Timberlake.



It lasted about 5 minutes.

It was no one's fault really.
I watched The Social Network and he just played his part too good.
And I hated him.
So I decided we were un-friends.
But then the movie ended, and I decided we could be friends again.

Oh JT. How far your acting has come since Model Behavior.


Also, I didn't think it was possible for anyone to talk faster then my friends Rory & Lorelai Gilmore, but Mark Zuckerburg (the genius behind of The Facebook), you win the gold in fast talking.
I was going to put subtitles on because he was talking so fast, but then I realized I don't think I could read that fast either.

Good movie

Oh and Andrew Garfield, your hair looked awesome. We'll be seeing you in Spider Man for sure.

4 comments:

Shay said...

i kinda want to see that movie!

Krissa said...

umm... ok... so when you said you were going to defriend him it got my heart racing as in...HECK NO...you cant do that... dont defriend JT... dont ever... theres no reason...i got all defensive in my mind... and i was this close (imagine me holding up two fingers really close together) to texting you telling you NO stop dont do it... but i kept reading and all is well... ok... LOVED JT in this movie.. he sure as heck has come a far way since Model Behavior which i recorded off the Disney Channel... i doubt i have it.. maybe... anyways... oh i love him...
and he sure does talk fast... i need to watch it again... you know i may just buy it because my new BF Andy is in it...and oh gosh... he makes my heart beat fast!
anyways... longest comment ever...

Jessica/Patrick said...

Shay- you should watch it! It's worth seeing at least once.
Krissa- I already want to see it again, so I think you better maybe buy it. Cause it's good.

Jen said...

i haven't seen it yet but you and krissa make a good case for seeing it! i shall get it from netflix