Thursday, January 6, 2011



So the truth is - I don't know what to do with this blog! Any suggestions?? Do I keep doing weekend updates and Truth Wednesdays? Should I incorporate other things? More pictures? More stories? More Preston? Give me ideas!

And while your brainstorming I'll share these 2 truths with you....

The Truth is- One year (when it was just me & Andrew living here) we were watching the Superbowl. But then it got boring and we ended up watching a marathon of Ghost Hunters instead. Then we got scared and didn't want to go to sleep. Bet the Superbowl wouldn't have given us nightmares. Lesson learned NFL. Lesson learned.

The Truth is- One time I had a Johnny Depp birthday party. And by one time I mean like maybe 5 years ago. There were eyepatches and pirate hats, a pirates drinking game (dr. pepper & mtn. dew of course), and I even made a black pearl replica out of cardboard that people could take their pictures with. Oh yes, I invited guest to the party. It's how Johnny would have wanted it. I even made myself a shirt. It said "I love Johnny Depp" on the front and on the back it said "savvy?" Maybe this year we'll have another one. Save the date- June 9th.

Seriously, I need input on the blog thing.

3 comments:

Krissa said...

first.... i want a shirt like that... especially saying savvy on the back...pleaseandthankyou!

oh and i am officially RSVP'ing... i wrote it on my calendar... it best be happening...

ok... so as far as your blog... you are NOT blogging enough... in my opinion.. add other stuff... keep doing updates and truths if you want... or change it and just do them randomly when you have an awesome possum weekend... maybe like this weekend coming up where you get to show the world your dance skills in your miley pants... but i say add more... more about whats going on.. funny things that happen... crazy people like blondie in zumba who would rather look in the mirror...stupid things people say in your house... your lovely experience with tulle...
but more ... i need more!!!
okay...*stepping down from soap box*

Krissa said...

p.s. you want an updated header for your blog??? with your newest family pic????

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I just asked David if he went to your Johnny Depp party and he said probably. I said, uh I think you would have remembered it because it sounds awesome. duh seriously.
Also, I don't feel like I can give you any blog advice...I mean, look at me. It's been two months (I know I don't have to tell you that)