Monday, September 17, 2012

Prestonisms



Preston went upstairs this afternoon while I was preparing dinner.
He came down with fancy hair telling me he used Daddy's shampoo.
Dunno who taught him to style his hair like that, but he rocked the look.
And his hair smelled good too.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Preston I'm sorry, we don't have any more yogurt."
"its ho-tay, we have pudding!" 

He had pudding that morning for breakfast....

---------------------------------------------------------

"Noooooooooooooo Jaxton! Don't eat Tobi's blueberry toes!"

He thinks the pads on the bottom of Tobi's paws are blueberries. 

----------------------------------------------------------

*Preston smashes fingers in the sliding glass door*
"owww...that hurt me... I need a sticker"
"a sticker??"
"ya. On my finger"
*I think*
"OH! You mean a bandaid!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------

*loading Preston into the car*
"oopsie. oopsie. oopsie. oopsie. oopsie."
"What Preston, what's oopsie?"
"oopsie, I thirsty for chocolate milk."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*watching Finding Nemo*
"Mommy, Dori got hurt. I need ice. Put ice in my pocket, I give it Dori." 
"Dori needs ice??"
"Ya, she got owie." 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these!! He's pretty dang entertaining. And adorable.