Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2 weeks later...

It's been 2 weeks since THIS post.

Two very long, painful, hungry, tiring, sweaty weeks.

This is what my schedule the past two weeks has been like.

5:30/6- wake up with Preston
8- eat breakfast
run errands, Jax nap
10- snack
12- lunch
1-2:15 workout
shower
2:45/3- boys up
3- snack
5:45- dinner
9- bed

Sometimes I'll throw an extra workout in there in the morning if I don't have anything else to do. Sometimes I just let our trip to Costco or the Zoo count as my morning work out.
I've managed to keep my calories under 1400, which is no small task, but im not starving all the time like i was that first week. I've learned that going to bed hungry isn't the worst thing in the world & I've even grown accustom to eating an apple a day. Kinda.

There are definitely pro's and con's to all of this.

PRO'S
* I don't get nauseous and throw up every single day like I use to.
* I don't wake up for hours in the middle of the night for no reason.
*I fall asleep MUCH faster.
*I feel more accomplished during the day. When Patrick asks me "what did you do today" I know I will at least have 1 thing to share.
*I FEEL better

CON'S
*I miss naps. And having that time for myself to just read or veg out during the boys nap time.
*I miss bread and Dr. Pepper SO MUCH.
*I'm much more tired at night so I don't get to spend as much time with Patrick before falling asleep.
*It's expensive to eat healthy!
*Blisters. And sweat.
*Showering during nap time and having Preston wake up & come in and scare the heck out of me!

Overall though, it's worth it. My hard work is paying off. I weighed & measured myself this morning.

Staring weight: 207

Todays weight: 

199.5
and 11.25 inches lost. 

It feels really good to be out of the 200's.
So long 200's.
I wont miss you.
I hope I can keep this up. I KNOW I can. I also know that I can't expect results like this every 2 weeks, but I will take what I can get. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has texted/commented and talked to me about how I can do this. I only have 2 weeks left of my "Ripped in 30" DVD, so I'll be looking for a new way to challenge myself when I'm done with that. See you in 2 more weeks! 


2 comments:

Krissa said...

I am so so PROUD of you!!! that is awesome!!!! SO GREAT!!! you are doing an amazing job and are staying strong!!!
will you ever get bread again?? haha... what about the good healthy 12 grain stuff...
I am glad you are sleeping better too... sounds like the Pros definitely outweight those cons...
seriouusly awesome...
and dont worry..i have more Jillian DVD's if you need them!!!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! You're rocking it. I knew you would.