Friday, September 14, 2012

Mother-Son "Date Knight"

Yesterday Chick-fil-A was hosting a Mother son "Date Knight". We signed up over a week ago to go because:
1. I love dates
2. I love my sons
3. I love food

Doesn't he look handsome and all grown up for our date?!? 


Preston was really excited that there was a balloon on our table. He even stopped asking "wheres daddy? when's daddy coming?" long enough to enjoy it. 


Chocolate milk, french fries, chicken nuggets & ketchup and he was in heaven! 


 He was pretty happy too.


Me and my handsome dates. 




Oh Chick-fil-A cow.... if only you knew how much "chikin" we eat. You'd be proud. 

 They had a craft that we took home and worked on this morning, a shield that you were to draw your family crest on. The Design Tip said "As you define your family think of images that could tell the story of who and what your family is."
Preston asked to draw a cheeseburger.
That defines our family.

It was a lot of fun, I look forward to many more mother son dates in my future! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! They definitely look like they had the best night ever! Preston looks like a big boy with his haircut :) I love Chikin!!

Roxanne Roberts said...

Preston looks so much like Patrick on the first picture. It just hit me!

Roxanne Roberts said...

Preston looks so much like Patrick on the first picture. It just hit me!