Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Prestonisms


(check out those freckles he's starting to get on his nose & under his eyes! Love)


More Prestonisms - I know I should post about our California trip but I've been WAY sick the past 8 days and just don't want to right now. So enjoy these.

----------------------------

*thump thump thump*
I open the door to Preston's room to find out what the thumping noise is and he's standing on his bed trying to jump up the wall.
"I trying to fly mommy. Look mommy, I flying!" 
(i predict his "flying" will someday end with a big bruise somewhere, but who am i to tell him he can't fly?!)

_________________________

"Mommy I need a zebra."
"You need a Zebra?!"
"Ya. I need 2 zebras at home."
"ok..."

----------------------------------------

One morning we were getting dressed & he had his shorts on and I told him to put his pajamas in the laundry. He does then says:
"hey where my pants go?" and proceeds to start taking everything out of the laundry basket. Then he looks down to see he already has them on and says:
"oh here they are. Silly Preston." 

--------------------------------

I'm trying to work on him saying his name for when all his fans at random stores ask what his name is and this happened this morning-
"Whats your name?"
"My name Lighting McQueen."
"Your Lighting McQueen?? Whats Jaxton's name?"
"His name Mater"

We've been watching a lot of Cars lately.... But I really hope he tells a random stranger his name is Lighting McQueen. 

4 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Totally makes me think of Rayle I have a video of him singing Life is a Highway on my blog. It's so funny. Cars was a long era in our house!!! I actually took Teagan to see the first one in the theater the day before Rayle was born. Crazy lady overdue taking a toddler to a movie. Not sure what I was thinking!!! We like to tease Rayle that's why he liked the movie so much because he was about to be born!

Krissa said...

hahahah...i love these...silly preston... or i mean lightning mcqueen... that is awesome!!! i love that kid!

Anonymous said...

I used to have 2 zebras awhile back, but I gave them away! Otherwise I would have handed them over.

Samantha said...

I bet someone would actually believe his name is Lightning McQueen:) What fun little boys you have!