Monday, August 27, 2012

And now for a bunch of pics you may have already seen...


You may have seen some of these posted on Facebook or Instagram, but it makes it easier for me if I can upload them here and save them.
Enjoy the repeats.
Or new pics! 


I look forward to dressing him for church every week!!!
He looks forward to eating his shoes when Im not looking. 


Buddies. 

He hardly EVER does this so documentation was necessary! 



Preston went to get the mail so Jaxton had a small window of opportunity to ride his bike! 



Reading to Jaxton.
I like to pretend that after this picture was taken Preston DIDN'T slap Jax across the face with the book. 

Mac and Cheese and carrots! 



 I LOVE making them match!!! 


I let them swim today and they loved it. Totally reset their crankiness. 
Im glad Mater the Tow Truck could join us. 


And finally Jaxton being lazy and greedy all at the same time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen about half of these already but I'm still non-creepily swooning over them! In an Aunt sort of way. My heart of hearts loves these boys. I give your human creation an A++.