Thursday, August 30, 2012

Downeast Basics


I think everyone makes plans for "when I have a million dollars". Patrick and I talk about it a lot, just in case a million dollars shows up. First thing I would do is put a fountain drink dispenser in my kitchen with crushed ice & every type of soda available.
Next I would go to Downeast Basics and buy one of everything.
Everything is just THAT cute. 

There's a store close to home at Superstition Springs Mall, which is good, but oh my goodness the Chandler Mall store was amazing. They actually just moved locations are are no longer downstairs but are upstairs right by the Vans store and Nordstroms. Took literally 2 minutes to walk from the car to the store, which is great. Everyone there was so nice, but not in that hovering buy this buy this buy this kind of way. 

This past Tuesday they had a "Girls Night Out" that I went to with some friends.
I love my boys, but I LOVE girls nights out.
Especially ones that include shopping.
And especially ones that included Downeast Basics


Look at all those additional 30% off clearance racks! I know I did! 


These are my purchases from the night: 
SUPER excited to wear this to church Sunday (if I can figure out what shoes to wear...)


 Only $5 for this top!
Their basic t's are GREAT as undershirts.
All their shirts actually are long which is REALLY nice.
I wear my white basic t just about everyday.
True story. 


I loved the lace at the bottom of this shirt! 



Total spent - $24!!!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I'm already planning my next trip back.
You see, I've got my eye on this skirt right here.....


Can you imagine everything I could fit in those pockets??
bottles, pacifiers, cars, chapstick, gum, phone, Tobi....

2 comments:

Krissa said...

I am still waiting for a fashion show with that dress!!!!
umm...and i Love that you would put Tobi in your pocket... haha... that skirt is way cute!
I think that store is EVIL...I LOVE it!
I am jealous of your finds!!!

Anonymous said...

I love DEB! I love browsing there and I especially love when they have a good sale! You totally scored. And I would love to see a Tobi in your pocket.