Thursday, August 2, 2012

Prestonisms





Preston has been in rare form lately, coming up with all kinds of things to say and amuse us with. Here are my favorites from the past week:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preston: Mommy I hungry (which sounds like hung-a-wee).
Me: Your hungry? Ok, what should we have for breakfast?
Preston: I hungry for M&Ms
Me: Oh, we cant have M&M's for breakfast, we can have some after you wake up from your nap.
Preston: *thinks for a few seconds* I tired, I need take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Preston do you look more like your mommy or your daddy?
Preston: I look like your Preston

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preston: *Climbs up on my lap, gives me a hug* I love mommy
Me: *thinking we're having a special moment* I love you too Preston
Preston: *pats my cheeks* I need peanut butter jelly *climbs down & runs away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preston: I need haircut
Me: You need a haircut? ok.
Preston: I need a haircut by the fan
Me: ok.....
Preston: *stands by the fan* Thats better, I pretty now.

3 comments:

Krissa said...

hahahahha... i seriously LOVE hearing these!!! he is sure a cute boy!!! I am jealous he gets to wear that costume all day! i want one...

Anonymous said...

I love these! He's just going to get better and better!

Roxanne Roberts said...

This is super funny and cute! I should also try a haircut by the fan.