Monday, July 9, 2012

P3 (Peter Piper Pizza)



Ok, first of all....
I SERIOUSLY HAVE THE CUTEST BABY EVER!!!
I love this face so much!!!!!
(of course it was because I stopped to take this picture before we left for church yesterday that I forgot his pacifier which made for a very interesting 1st half of Sacrament meeting. Worth it though) 




NOW.
This morning Preston declared to me that "we doing hard work". We cleaned. We de-cluttered the kitchen, vacuumed, did laundry, cleaned the downstiars, we did in fact do hard work.
And all work and no play make Preston & his Mama cranky.
(jaxton is impartial)
So we decided to do something fun, and went to the "pizza place"
aka Peter Piper Pizza.

We totally got our pizza on with the lunch buffet. 




And of course we busted open the piggy bank before we left for some quarters so we could play some games. 



Jaxton joined in on some of the fun.
Dont worry, he is strapped in SUPER tight 
and he didnt' suck on the bar once. 




One of the workers there got a high score on a driving game which earned him a free game & he let Preston play. He loooooooved it.
I pushed the gas and he steered.
Teamwork.
We got 7th place! 




He would sit in this truck and just put a coin in over and over again. I think he rode in it 5 times in a row before I asked if we could please do something else.
Not sure where his shoes went at this point....


Such concentration!
He worked hard for our 32 tickets- which got us a fake rubber spider (yay...) and a tootsie roll (yay!!)




I really love being able to do fun things with them during the day. Preston is so funny & talkative at this point in his life. He'll be 2 1/2 on Friday & I'll have to try to post some of the funny/random stuff that he will say as well as a proper update on him. But if I don't its probably because we're off having fun. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! You're fantastic! I love Preston's concentration on his games--he's such an amazing little boy. And I loved that he helped you with your hard work before playing! And I LOVE Jaxton's face as he makes the rounds on the ride. Priceless. And precious.

Anonymous said...

Oh-- and Jaxton's tie is adorable!! I'm not going to ask you a question on a blog because that's awkward but I'm curious if you made it--so cute!