Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dollar Days!

Every Thursday at Goodwill is dollar day. They pick a color tag and anything with that color tag is a dollar.
I LOVE IT!!
It's my top secret place to go to get my kids clothes.
And I know which Goodwill's have the best clothes/shoes or Home stuff. 

Preston is starting to like going, we'll look and see what color is on sale that day & then he'll point out all those colors. Of course it helps that I have a purse full of snacks and things to entertain him so I can find all the good deals.
These are the treasures I found today: 



*4 woven baskets
*tv tray that I'm going to spray paint with chalkboard paint for Preston to do chalk on
*3 metal baskets that I think I'm going to put towels in, maybe. 









*Green long sleeved shirt for Patrick
*dress for me :D
* 2 pink shirts
* new short sleeved church shirt for Preston 
* 2 short sleeved shirts for Preston

Total:
$13

Total Saved:
$32

WE LOVE THURSDAYS!!!! 

6 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Love Goodwill Thursdays so which one do you go to, to find all the deals???

Jessica/Patrick said...

My FAVORITE one is on Power/Baseline. They have the best gently used boys clothes there, but not so much home stuff.
And now you know my secrets :D

Roxanne Roberts said...

I didnt get anything today...sad! The Spiderman shirt looks amazing :)Im happy you got that many things.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! You scored big time! I need to start hitting up Goodwill again. I used to frequent that place. %95 of my the stuff I decorate with/eat on is from Goodwill! And I wouldn't mind getting some clothes either :D Cute stuff!! And cute chalkboard idea!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love Goodwill, too! Why pay full price when you can get it for $1?! I get all my boys toys there, too!