Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Best $1 I ever spent

 Remember that little table thing I bought at Goodwill last week that I said I was going to make into a chalkboard for Preston?
I actually did it!
I know, I'm just as surprised as you.
I'm the master of starting projects and not finishing.

But this time I followed through and I'm so glad I did.
Preston loves his chalkboard. 

Here he is "writing his name".
Cant you see that  l l l l l spells Preston? 
He actually can spell his name if you ask him to, but has not a clue how to write the letters. 





Jaxton tried to get in on the fun.
Preston wasn't thrilled with the idea at first.


But then he said he could come draw with him.


Jaxton thanked him by trying to clean the chalkboard for him. 


And then ate the chalk.
 




Later that night we decided to try something out that we had seen on Pinterest.
We made spaghetti & dyed the noodles different colors.
Super easy/fast to do & Preston loved it.
He said the green noodles tasted the best.
I agreed. 



So proud.
Such poofy hair.



 Alright, thats enough play time, get back to work. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chalk is delicious!! That chalkboard idea is awesome! And I'm the exact same way with projects. There's always a reason for me to not follow through...mostly because I'm lazy once I get home! The spaghetti thing looks so fun! Also, I love the poofy hair.

Roxanne Roberts said...

The chalkboard is great! Did you buy the paint? I bet Noah would love it...and me too!