Monday, July 21, 2014

Cow Appreciation Day!


Every year Chick-Fil-A has a "cow appreciation day". The whole idea is dress up like a cow & you get a free meal. Genius idea on their part- free advertising! I wanted to do it last year, but I was as big as a cow and not in the mood to dress up like a cow. Or drive. Or eat. Or do anything but lay on the couch. But this year is different! Chick-Fil-A is delicious so I gathered my cow making supplies, which strangely enough I had a lot of, minus the boys white shirts, and made us into cows. 



Preston was way excited about his outfit. He might have even worn it for 2 days. Hey, it's summertime. Thats what we do. 


I wanted a picture of his tail so he turned around and shook his booty for me. 


Even Lucas got a free kids meal. My baby calf likes his french fries! 


Dear Chick-Fil-A: You have my permission to use this photo. It's so stinking cute. 



After eating, or rather after I ate and the boys drank their chocolate milk we had to go ride the carousel.
Had to. You try going to the mall with these guys and not riding the carousel. Its a crime.
Funny enough after the ride the attendant said they were such cute cows that he gave them vouchers for free kids meals at chick-fil-a! Ha! We decided to save those tho. 



Our herd.
Minus Patrick who was at work.
But he said if he was home he would have rather paid for his meal then get a free one and dressing up.
Party cow pooper. 


1 comment:

The Gibson's said...

Brian would have dressed up. Maybe next year! I love the tails and Lucas is adorable!!!