Friday, August 16, 2013

Pictures from lately...

Not much happened this week out of the ordinary, but here are some pictures I snapped to share :) 


"Ok Mommy, first I do your hair then you go make dinner."
Apparently I cant make dinner without my hair looking good. 


Preston and Jaxton are CONSTANTLY fighting over who gets to sit in the swing that we have in our room. They are both in for a big surprise when Lucas gets here & gets dibs on the swing always. But one day during quiet time while I was attempting to put Jaxton to sleep Preston climbed in and fell asleep.
(just ignore the messy bedroom. truthfully it always looks like that.) 


They both decided I needed supervision while I was making them lunch the other day. 


Jaxton is OBSESSED with shoes. If you've been over to our house you've probably had him try to take your shoes off or put them on himself. He is always bringing me new shoes to change into. 


Go Cardinals! 


I spiked Jaxton's hair one morning. He looked so much older. 


Even though he had just eaten his own cereal (and drank the milk from Prestons cereal) he decided he needed to help his Daddy with his cereal. 



We had his blood work done for his food allergy testing. He didn't shed a tear! He wasn't happy afterwords, mostly b/c I wouldnt give him more gummy bears and he got his sticker stuck in his hair. But he's tough! 


His doctor gave us some Lidocaine cream to numb his arms before his blood work, and his skin had a bad reaction to it- no big surprise as he has VERY reactive skin. 


Sigh. Such a good helper. 


Every time we read "The Very Busy Spider", Jaxtons current favorite book, he always makes this face when we come to the page with the picture of the cow. I'm not sure why, he just does! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, the expressions your kids make! They're awesome. My favorite is the one they're making while watching you make their lunch. I'm pretty sure your boys are going to form a gang.