Sunday, July 28, 2013

Jimmy's Wedding- Part 2

Yesterday, July 27th we had Jimmy & Mallorys Arizona reception. I'm happy with how it all turned out & I think they were too. We set up the cultural hall at our church building on Friday & finished up on Satruday & it looked great! I'm SO grateful for everyone who helped us put this together, donated time/services/decorations & came out to celebrate with us.
The pictures are pretty self explanatory I think. 













Jimmy, Mallory & Andrew left early this morning to go back to Utah. I always feel like we never get enough time with them. That will probably never change tho. Hopefully time will go fast to when they can come down again. Thanksgiving maybe. As for now, we all need to recover from everything yesterday. I think a nap or two is in order ;D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I love the flowers & photo op walls! Such a cute idea! I'm still a little sad I couldn't make it. Everyone looks so great. I hope you took some awesome naps.