Wednesday, February 9, 2011



The Truth is- That I haven't posted truths in awhile and I'm sorry! I'll try to get back into it.

SO. Having said that....

The Truth is- That since Krissa and I ran that 10K I've been blaming it for everything bad that happens. I have a cold, I blame the 10K. Preston is cranky, I blame the 10K. Funny thing is that no one has called me out on this one yet. Maybe the 10K really is to blame for these things.

The Truth is- I've decided that if I ever go on The Amazing Race which I have no plans to do, but IF I do then I've decided I'm taking my brother Jimmy with me. I wouldn't take Patrick because I wouldn't want to fight with him, and Jimmy knows stuff. He did get a smart grant after all..... Plus he's strong, so after I collapse to the ground for the millionth time saying I can't go on, he'd just drag me.

The Truth is- That one time we had a huge container of cheese balls that weren't getting eaten so we decided to have a contest. The contest was Jack (the dog) vs. Patrick (the husband). A cheese ball was tossed to each one of them and then we'd move farther and farther away and whoever caught one in their mouth from the farthest distance won. I'm very pleased and proud to say that Patrick won!!! Thats right! And he's allllllllllllllllll mine :D

The Truth is- That I use to think I'd do pretty good in jail. But then last night I had a dream that I was going to be in jail for 5 weeks (a very specific amount of time I know...) and it wasn't so great. So my opinion has changed.

The Truth is- That Preston has started to recognize Patrick in pictures and say " a dada" when he see's him. Then I point to myself in the picture and say "mama" hoping he'll catch on but instead he just puts his hand up in the sky and says "bird?". Close Preston...close....

3 comments:

Krissa said...

i accept your apology... as long as it never happens again!

haha

ok... moving on... as per last nights conversation it is agreed that it is fair you blame it on the 10k as that one was my fault and would have hitherto been blamed on me... and therefore the 10k saturday we can also blame all on the 10k as that one is your fault...

umm... wow...impressive Patrick... thats all i have to say... oh, have you thought of being on America's Got Talent???

good thinking with going with Jimmy for Amazing Race... I am glad you think of these things because really you never know when you will be asked to be on a game show...

5 weeks huh... what did you do for that sentence... well unless it was supposed to be longer but due to over crowding in jails it was lessened...

LOVE your truths!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Bahaha! This is funny.
I would never do Amazing Race with David because we would argue way too much. I would also do it with my brother.
I wouldn't call you out on the 10k because I've never done one and maybe it does make you have other issues?? I don't know.
Cheese ball story=awesome.
Bird??? haha

Anonymous said...

I think I would do Amazing Race with Blaine-- he's like the smartest guy I know! Plus, arguing just means making up.