Wednesday, November 10, 2010



The Truth is- I don't really understand why orange juice is strictly a breakfast drink. I LOVE orange juice, but I feel like I can only have it in the morning. All the other juices seem to have widened their range & can be drunk at any meal. Well except maybe grapefruit juice. Which is NEVER ok to drink.

The Truth is- I have a bad habit that I need to break. Everytime I see Preston about to fall I close my eyes. It's like if I don't see it it isn't happening. It's going to happen where I close my eyes and don't see what happen and then Patrick will ask me what happened and I'm going to have to make something up. I just don't want to see him get hurt! I can handle it after it's happened, but seeing it makes me feel like I let it happen.

The Truth is- I love Baby Will Smith (aka his son Jaden Smith). Every movie he's in, I cry. Especially The Pursuit of Happyness. Karate Kid is no exception. I didn't like having to watch him get beat up lots. He's a good little actor!

The Truth is- Patrick and I went to Vegas for our 1yr anniversary a few years ago, but we didn't do much. We did walk the strip, kinda. And we did watch the fountain at the Bellagio. But mostly we stayed in our room, cranked the AC and watched a marathon of House. We're such homebody's.

3 comments:

Krissa said...

i agree with you about orange juice... thats why you make orange julius to eat at any time you want.... i dont think i have ever had grapefruit juice...dont worry... i wont try it either...

i love Jaden Smith too... and that Willow Smith...that song is stuck in my head... "I whip my hair..." grr...

haha... nothing wrong with being a homebody!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Do you know why we think orange juice is a breakfast drink?? Because we're Mormon. I had friends in high school who would drink orange juice for dinner and I said, "Why on earth are you drinking orange juice for dinner?" And they went on to explain that another Mormon friend asked the same thing. It was so strange.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Oh drink Orange Juice for every meal! I think it is a result of television. You always see the classic, Pancakes, toast, eggs, bacon orange juice. It is always just shown with morning food! (probably because it is so dang refreshing!)