Wednesday, November 17, 2010


The Truth is- That Mondays use to be "bathroom day" at my house. It was the day set aside for the cleaning of bathrooms and polishing of the porcelain. But then Patrick's schedule got changed to where he is home of Mondays, and I don't want to be cleaning bathrooms when he is home. So bathroom day has been changed. Mondays is now "Dollar Store" day! Yay! I recently discovered my love for the dollar store, and then shared the love with Patrick. So now every Monday we go to the dollar store and then walk out saying things like "I'll never shop anywhere else again!".

The Truth is- Sometimes when I'm alone in the car (or with Preston) I sing songs and practice them as if I would be singing them if we went Karaoke-ing. So don't be shocked if we ever go out karaoking together and I'm shockingly good at a specific song. The truth is I've practiced it a lot.

The Truth is- Sometimes Patrick and I have conversations about such topics as "If the White Witch of Narnia had you in her sled & offered you food, what you you chose?" Because we all know turkish delight while it looks delicious is horrible. I always think that the food has to be bite sized food. Like little smokies wrapped in bacon or something. And Patrick always goes with something really messy so that he could make a mess all over her white fur coat. And then we spend some time practicing our White Witch voices and saying things like "More vienna sausages!?" or "More buttery corn on the cob?!"

We have fun.
Like a G6.

I really think you should play along today.

4 comments:

Shay said...

I do the same thing with the singing in the car! Im always like choosing songs i would sing for karoke and practice so i could be awsome if i ever end up at a karoke place!!

Krissa said...

haha...love dollar store mondays!!!!

perfect song example.... Glee version of Poker Face...MASTERED!

hahaha.... those are awesome conversations... i love it!!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

haha you two seriously just crack me up

Anonymous said...

Seriously! I'm lol-ing