Wednesday, August 4, 2010



The Truth is- That since Jimmy left our silverware drawer has stayed the same. I'll explain. When Jimmy would unload the silverware from the dishwasher he would constantly change which spot he'd choose to put the spoons/knifes/forks in. I don't know if he did it on purpose or just didn't remember which were their designated spots. Since he's been gone everything has stayed in the same spot.

The Truth is- If I had to write a paper for school about "how i spent my summer vacation" it would sound a little like this. This summer I started out heading East to spend 7 seasons with those delightful Gilmore Girls. We laughed, we cried, we talked fast. But then those 7 seasons passed in a flash and I packed up and headed West to visit The OC. I'll only be visiting The OC for 4 seasons, but so far it has been so full of drama! Translation: this summer I've watched the entire collection of Gilmore Girls and am now watching all the seasons of The OC. It's been wonderful.

The Truth is- I think I would do good in jail. That is if I were alone and didn't have to deal with any inmates. I just really like having a schedule and a routine and am ok with being told what to do. I'm sure that I would grow tired of it after awhile, but I think I could handle it without going crazy. Is that crazy?

The Truth is- If I had to be a semi truck driver I would never want to be one who has to drive around gasoline. I'd be paranoid that something would happen big or small and then all of the sudden KA-BLAMO! Driving around a truck full of eggs would be hard too. But with less fire if it resulted in a crash.

The Truth is- Sometimes when Preston is eating and he's being a little fussy about finishing off a can of something less then delicious I have to distract him by making noises. At first I was going with the generic "here comes the airplane" but then that turned into "here comes the airplane. Oh no, it's crashing onto an island just like in Lost!" and that turned into me doing character impersonations (every spoonful being a different character of course). If I run out of Lost characters I'll move on and do characters from Mario Kart. He likes it. Sometimes there is laughing involved and then peas get sprayed across the kitchen floor. But he finishes all his food!

3 comments:

Jen said...

my favorite is the noises!! hilarious!! love that you use lost characters! I think i would like to see such a feeding!

Krissa said...

ahhh....i typed this all out....submitted and it took too long cuz of the internet and deleted it...LAME!!!

okay...ill do it again...

umm...i have not heard those noises..that is awesome! i demand the next i come during his eating time that i get the show...because i was just there the other day when you fed him...no noises...just saying... and he was getting fussy...

what made you think of going to jail...and becoming a semi truck driver?? haha... i wouldnt want to drive gasoline either...my friend in 6th grade, her dad, drove gasoline...got in a car accident...and KABLOOM...you are right..scary!!!!

i love your summer so far... so fun! get a little small town action and then move on to the big town action... totally different spectrums. perfection!!!

oh...and i will bring over a necklace...you can totally smell it...im not making it up...be prepared!!!! and the bad thing is if you touch the necklace then your hands smell like it ...i HATE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes. I would love to witness a feeding!