Monday, August 30, 2010



FRIDAY- Friday I babysat Bruce (18mo) and Gabe (14mo) all day, which combined with my 7 1/2 mo old was....harder then I remembered it being. Of course last time I did have Jimmy to soften the blow of 3 kids under 18 mo.... * Game night for Patrick = one on one time for me and Preston, which was needed after our day of sharing attention * Elizabethtown (oh Orlando Bloom. Thanks you.) * Finishing my topiary (pictures soon on oh snaps ) Staying awake till Patrick got home, but then falling asleep while he was in the bathroom before he came to bed *

SATURDAY- Patrick works Saturdays, so usually Saturday is craft day (ok ok everyday is craft day!) * Cleaned some * Played with almost crawling Preston - he army crawls as well as does the worm to get where he wants to go* Freedom Writers * Visit from Krissa * Return of fire eyes * Chats with Bree * Temple Night * Storm and crazy thunder/rain! * Date Night (the movie) * Cookies * The Hunger Games (Yeah, I've already read the books, but want to re-read #1 and 2 before I read #3 in the near future) *

SUNDAY- Woke up to 17 mosquito bites. Patrick sleeping right next to me woke up to 0 bites. I don't know if that makes me the winner or loser * Nap since the itching and paranoia kept me up a few hours in the middle of the night * Letters to Andrew * Grind (The movie, not some crazy dancing) * Church * Preston in a tuxedo shirt See pictures HERE * Seth's birthday party! * Teryaki chicken & Texas sheet cake (did you know you have to boil stuff to make that!) * Popcorn - which get's a mention in weekend update b/c I haven't wanted popcorn since before pregnancy. * Late night hanging with the hubs * More Hunger Games * Dreams about New York that make me want to travel *

This week- NOTHING. no, really, there is nothing on our schedule! Sometimes we love weeks like that.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

i like that you have to mention that patrick sits right next to you... haha... umm...
and i am glad you clarified about the dancing too... otherwise... i would request you to try out for SYTYCD...
yeah...but those texas sheet cakes are so worth it huh? so good and moist!

oh how i would love to go to new york... id even settle for california right now... or payson...haha...

Jen said...

did you know you have to boil stuff to make that?!! I love it! I said it on mine too! sounds like a fun weekend! and you have a visit w/ me on your schedule for the week!!