Wednesday, August 11, 2010


The Truth is- The first time Andrew had Bree watch the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off she asked what it was about and he said "Time machines and dinosaurs". And she believed him till about halfway through the movie. So now if someone asks Andrew what a movie is about and he say "time machines and dinosaurs" you know its not true! But it's funny.

The Truth is- a few truths ago I posted about how Jimmy mixed up the silverware every time he unloaded the dishwasher and he read about it and we had the following conversation:
jimmy "oh by the way the silverware thing was totally done on purpose"
jess "SERIOUS?!?! I never knew!"
jimmy "well we never talked about it!"
jess "well ya, I didn't want to say something and have you take it the wrong way and never unload the dishwasher again."
jimmy "it's pretty funny. I'm doing the same thing here. No one's said anything yet either."
Oh jimmy....we miss you.

The Truth is- I got yet another reminder about my High School Reunion the other day. This one included a "Top 10 reasons you should go" list. On that list was "If you don't go people will talk about you behind your back". WOW. REALLY!?!? Seems so high school of them... Can't imagine why I don't want to go! Oh and my 2nd favorite reason was "all your regular friends are sick of hearing about your kids." Say it ain't so!

The Truth is- Out of all the times I've been on an airplane (and its somewhere over 35 times) I've not once used the airplane bathroom. Kind of scares me in the fact that it's so small and what if there is turbulence?! Plus I watched Lost. I know what happened to the tail section of the plane when it broke off. But I am curious as to what they are really like inside. And the powerful flushing intrigues me. But I don't want to risk it.

The Truth is- When we were younger we use to have a talking calculator. It would speak whatever buttons you were pushing. I don't know what the purpose of that would be, but we had fun times with it. We'd say "is it going to be clear or cloudy out today" and then press the clear button and hear "Clear". Is Laura's head full of thoughts or is it clear?" "Clear". Still makes me laugh thinking about it.

1 comment:

Krissa said...

hahahaha... did the calculator give you answer... like if you said 2 + 2 ... would it say 4??? just wondering...

i figured jimmy was doing it on purpose...i think that is awesome!!!! and genius by the way!!!!

umm...yes...that is NOT a good way to get people to want to go to their reunion...and i NEVER tire of P-Unit talk...just sayin!