Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween!!!

I'm learning to love Halloween.
Each year it gets better.
I think its because when you have a group costume its easier for people to tell what you are. 

This year we decided to go as the cast of the Disney/Pixar movie Up!
Mostly because we have watched this movie a trillion times now.
Seriously.

And of course our children were less then happy about taking pictures, or in Jaxton's case less then happy about being awake or being held or about having ears. (rough day). 











I'm pretty happy with the results. Especially Preston and Patricks.

The best part about this is that thanks to the magical land of Goodwill/Savers we got everything we needed for our costumes for about $20 total! 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness, I keep coming back to look at these pictures because I just can't get over how great they are! Awesome job - and I am super impressed that you only spent $20!

Samantha said...

I'm glad you posted pictures, cause I didn't get to see you at your party! You guys looked amazing:)

Anonymous said...

You and Patrick are awesome! You guys went all out! LOVE the Kevin costume. You all look perfect!