Monday, February 6, 2012

I bet Jaxton could sell out Madison Square Garden too...

So yesterday I watched Justin Beiber: Never Say Never (the movie). My reasons for doing so were twofold.

1. When Dr. Mikel was performing my C-Section for Jaxton he was talking to his assistant telling her that the night before he had sat down and watched Never Say Never. Now, when your laying half paralized getting sewn up layer by layer you tend to focus on things to keep your mind off of whats going on behind the blue curtain. And so I listened to him say how the movie was great, and how he was blown away by all the hard work that J. Beiber did to get where he is and how he's impressed by him. And I thought to myself, hmm. "maybe I should check this movie out sometime when I'm not getting cut open." 

And the second reason I watched it 

2. Maybe I kind of love Justin Beiber. 

Now before you make fun of me you know know I've been doing a lot of this lately and I could take you down. 

ANYWAYS. . . 

At the end of the credits it was showing all these pictures of Baby Beiber and I saw this picture: 

That picture brought me joy. WHY? Because of this:


Jaxton has had this cowlick in the front of his hair since birth and I've been worried that his entire life he was going to be stuck styling his hair like this: 



But you see, now there is hope! Justin Beiber has the same type of cowlick in the front of his head and his hair turned out ok! How ok? There are currently 13,300,000 websites that pull up when you google "Justin Beibers hair". 
13,300,000 is a lot. 

3 comments:

Krissa said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love this!!! I would go see him! hahahahaha!!!! this post brightened my day!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! To all of it.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Mmm...I kind of love JBeibs too! David and I both loved that movie!