Monday, August 3, 2009

Whatever you say, don't say "I knew it".

Cause if you say "I knew it" then it makes me sad, like I don't have anything to tell you. When REALLY i DO have stuff to say.

Like:

* My blog got a makeover (Krissa is made of awesome)

* We got rid of Bindy. Sad.

* Im on my last week of school, then I get a break, then another 9 weeks begins... dun dun dun.

* We're addicted to Lost.

* The Percy Jackson and the Olympian books are pretty great. All 4 that I've read so far at least.

* Im going (with friends) to the So You Think You Can Dance tour!!

What else....what else.... ohhhh yeah

* And we're pregnant again. (This is the part where you DON'T say "I knew it", even if you did know it.)
Sorry we didn't spread the news around earlier. Its only because of last time and how much it sucks to have to tell people if something goes wrong.
But we had a doctors appointment today, and we're at 14 weeks, which means we're out of the danger zone and NOW I can start being excited and tell people. Not that I wasn't excited before, just scared...
And too busy throwing up to be excited.
Hopefully that part is slowing down a little.
Everything looks "PERFECT" according to Dr. Mikel. We got to hear the heartbeat today, which was very much a relief, and in 4 weeks at our next appt he'll give us our referal for a sonogram so we can go find out if its a boy or a girl.
If you ask Patrick it's going to be a boy.
But if you ask MEEEEE it's going to be a girl.
Whoever's right it wont really matter, its just nice to have everything going well.

So I apologize if you've asked me recently if I have any baby news and I told you no, or changed the subject. But I know you'll understand.

Oh, and we're due on Feb. 2nd. Groundhogs Day. And mostly because I hate the movie Groundhogs Day the boys & Patrick have decided we should name the baby (boy or girl) Bill Murray Jr.
This wont be happening.
I dont think.



7 comments:

Krissa said...

HOLY CROW!!! CONGRATS!!! I am so so so excited for you!!!! YAY!!!! I am going to have to talk to you about your shower...woot woot!!!
I loved hanging out with you Friday! and seriously can't wait for the SYTYCD tour...aweseomness...
Congrats again!!!!
xoxo

Bonnie said...

OH JESS!!! YEA!!!! I am so excited for you two! I am glad things are going good I know how scary it is after losing one then next time waiting for that lil heartbeat just wait till in the delivery room and you wait for that first cry, it is so heart stopping and when you hear it..WOW beautiful!:)

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

YIPPY!!!!! But If you come anywhere NEAR to naming that baby Bill Murray Jr, I can't be responsible for my own actions!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Ahhhh!!! Yay!! I DIDN'T know it! But I am so happy for you guys! Woot WOot!!!!

Samantha said...

Yay! Jessica I'm so excited for you and Patrick!!!!!!!! I hope it's a girl too, everyone's been having boys:)

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

OMG!!! Congratulations! That is soo exciting. It's so funny, Andrew was over a couple weeks ago and we were asking about the family and if you guys were pregnant or not.... that's super awesome!! YAY!!

Amanda said...

Let me just say that your such an awesome person and I seriously cannot wait to see how motherhood becomes you. So.....CONGRATS!!! I'm very happy for you both :)