Friday, March 13, 2015

And it's not even Spring Break.....

Spring Break is upon us.
Break out the shorts and sandals. 


Well technically spring break doesn't start till Monday, but we've been doing some things this week that make it feel like it's spring break.
Wednesday I took the boys to Pump it Up. I feel like every time Jaxton says the prayer before eating he asks that we can go to pump it up. And finally his prayers were heard!
And here he is at the top of the slide about to go down. 


I didn't tell them that we were going to Pump it Up, only that we had some places to go and things to do, so when we pulled into the parking lot and they saw the logo they got SUPER excited. I think Preston kissed me about 5 times before getting out of the car. Normally he only gives me 1 kiss, but pump it up is a 5 kiss destination. 



Preston & Jaxton are really into baseball right now for some reason, so this part was extra fun for them. And "ball" is one of Lucas's favorite words/toys so he just said "ball ball" over and over while throwing the balls out of the pit. 



Until he had a meltdown that is....
We are switching over to 1 long nap a day instead of 2 shorter ones, so some mornings there are some fits being thrown.



Today I had to go to the Scout Shop to get a scout shirt/badges and it's right next to Bass Pro Shop, which the boys have never been to, so we took a side trip and went there first. They were OBSESSED with the fish! Can't wait to tell them we are having fish for dinner tonight!

I think these 2 are ready for a camping trip! Good thing Fathers and Sons is coming up. 


And they practiced sleeping in a tent.

The whole trip was kind of tramautizing for Lucas. Not just because of the giant stuffed wild animals all around but because we went into an elevator & for some reason he has an insane fear of elevators. He screams bloody murder on them.
Didn't scream when faced with a bear tho...

There was this huge fish that the boys thought was hilarious. Well, once they realized there was glass separating them from the fish and after they found out the fish don't have sharp teeth to bite them with they found it hilarious.



Next week is our real "spring break", but I don't know if we'll be having too much fun. Preston is having tubes put in his ears again and adenoids removed on Wed. But I'm sure we can figure out something to do. I find myself getting a little bit excited about Summer and the fun things we will do then. I love hanging out with these goofballs!


No comments: