Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful Praise

Im overdue for an update so I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures from lately and explain why I'm thankful for them.... 



I'm thankful that after having a giant cup of ice water dumped on my by a waitress last night that she offered to give us a free dessert. I'm also thankful that the water which also went all over my phone didn't ruin it. And I'm thankful that Jaxton didn't realize we had this glorious dessert on the table till we were halfway done with it. 



I'm thankful that Lucas is walking quicker then my other boys. He was getting it down but then was sick for 8 days and did very little moving at all during that time so he has had to relearn how to walk but he's getting it! I'm also thankful that he doesn't care he's wearing girl leggings in this picture since I was washing all his jeans. 


I'm thankful that the stressful time known as "family pictures" is over. And that no one cried or fought or hated each other by the end of it. And I'm SUPER thankful that Eliott took the time to take the pictures for us! I'm just hoping for one where everyone is looking at the camera. 

I'm thankful that Jaxton can communicate with me to tell me when he needs to eat (hypoglycemic) and doesn't get sick of waffles. Also thankful he likes wearing warm pajamas since I don't like running the heater. 


I'm so incredibly thankful for this guy. He works so hard for our family and makes me feel happy & beautiful in a way no one else ever has before. And I'm thankful that my camera has a "beauty face" feature that makes our skin flawless whenever we take selfies! 


I'm thankful for toasted coconut cashews from Costco. I'm serious. They are my best friend and arch nemesis. And it such a bittersweet thing that Patrick is slightly allergic to tree nuts and can't eat these with me. More for me! Jaxton's just happy eating the crumbs. 


I'm thankful for boys who are good eaters. Especially this one. 


I'm thankful for bedtime. And naptime.
That doesn't make me a bad mom, that makes me an HONEST mom. 


I'm thankful that Jaxton isn't concerned with his appearance and will go out in public looking like this. Mismatched pajamas, a suit coat and no shoes. Not bad for 6am. 


I'm thankful that our old fridge fought the good fight and  lasted for 15ish years. But I'm oh so thankful for our glorious new fridge. And for stainless steel wipes without which fingerprints would drive me crazy. 


I'm thankful for boys who consider going to the library a "fun place" & that they enjoy reading whether with me or by themselves. Reading is my favorite thing to do and I hope they love it all their lives. I'm thankful that we live in a place where we can wear shorts in November while others are experiencing "Snowvember".  


I'm thankful that my boys are goofy and like to make me laugh.
"mommy watch this, I'm a doggy." 


I'm thankful that my boys look like me.
Some more then others. 


I'm thankful that even though he wants to be big and independent Preston will still let me pick out his clothes and do his hair on "special days" like picture day. All other days he does his own thing. 


I'm thankful for boys who love playing outside and cry when it's time to come in. We have great grass thanks to Patrick and we all enjoy it. 


I'm thankful for my body and how strong it has become over the past few months. It's been through a lot with growing all those boys but it's amazing. 


I'm thankful for making memories that my kids will hopefully remember and look back fondly on. Like going to the Gilbert Days Parade. 


And I'm thankful for Thanksgiving. My most favorite holiday. I think this one will be great! Full of food, family, fun, and good times. 

No comments: