Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Hot dog store

Preston is a TERRIBLE shopper.
Whenever we go out I have to pack snacks, toys, books, and entertain him or else there is no happiness in the world.
But he LOVES Costco.
Or as he calls it "The Hot Dog Store".

On the days we go I get out his hot dog shirt and he gets so excited for hot dogs and
"pink juice" (pink lemonade).
He is an angel in Costco.

Today we were there, sitting in our usual spot and he put his hands on both sides of his neck.
I asked him if he was ok and he said
"Preston happy. Preston purring"
Apparently he thinks anytime anyone/anything is happy they purr like Tobi.

He then proceeds to tell me
"Preston hungry. I eat hot dog. Hot dog taste good".

I think he would go to Costco everyday if he could.
And he'd purr the entire time. 




3 comments:

Krissa said...

I love this!!! haha so so cute!!!!! Even though the hot do store can be evil, crazy busy and open too late... I'm glad it makes him happy....
i wanna know where the putting his hands above his head thing....where he got that from..too cute! haha

Anonymous said...

Precious!! Seriously. He's precious.

John said...

Todi? Todi? Todi?