Friday, June 29, 2012

Double Bubble Trouble

One morning last week I was feeling brave.
Not like take both kids to the movies by myself brave, but brave enough to want to do something fun with them.
So we went outside for about 40 minutes.
Trust me this is a big deal when its like 111 out.
We filled up our bucket with soapy water like last year and went out to paint and play in the water.
We only did 1 bucket with bubbles because this happened & I didn't think I should let him eat soap. 



Jaxton got soaking wet. He just scooted himself around in the water that Preston decided to dump out of the bucket over and over again.

And of course there was some spraying going on.
He loves spraying things.
The ground, ants, Tobi, his hair (he'll then proclaim he's getting a haircut), the windows, Jaxton, EVERYTHING. 



Thats how his hair ended up looking like this. 


Sadly I don't think we'll be doing that again since it was REALLY warm unless you were Jaxton & soaking wet. They had fun though.
Can't wait to see what my braveness makes us do next! 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boys have a fantastic mom! I can't wait to see what your braveness makes you do next either! :D